1. Registration of Institute Faculty, Staff and Students as library members, through Biometric & RFID Interface; 2. Assistance in locating reading material; 3. Orientation to new users; and 4. Clearance of dues etc.
1. Reading materials can be borrowed from Circulation Desk or Self-Service Kiosk between 9:30 am to 8;00 pm on all working days of the Institute. 2. The borrowed materials have to be returned to the library on or before the due date at Book Drop station or at the Circulation Desk. 3. For more details, please visit the Circulation Services.
1. Library houses a number of reference books and also has access to information resources in electronic form. 2. Library Staff are always available for guidance and help with the reference material, and also for answering the related queries. 3. Reference queries can also be emailed to email@example.com
1. Library arranges to borrow on Inter Library Loan from other libraries, documents that are not available in its collection. This is done on an inter-institute cooperation basis. 2. Such materials have to be handled with utmost care and returned to library well on time. 3. This facility is provided for academic and research purpose to IIT Jodhpur library members. 4. Members are requested to send a formal email request to the library (firstname.lastname@example.org) with complete bibliographic details of the documents required.
1. Library arranges for photocopies of research papers/articles from journals, conference proceedings and sources that are not held in its collection from various sources. 2. The service is provided for academic and research purpose to the IITJ library members. 3. Members are requested to fill the Article Request Form with complete bibliographic details of the documents required.
Two copies of Textbooks recommended by the Faculty Members for different courses are available in the Course Reserves section. These books are for consultation in the library premises only. However, these are issued overnight during the examination period against the Identity Card.
Information about new arrivals of books and journals is made available on the library website and catalogue.
1. The Digital Library section is equipped with computer terminals facilitating access to various academic resources, viz., journals, databases etc. 2. This facility is strictly for academic purposes only.
1. Library has an exclusive collection of textbooks for students belonging to SC/ST category, as per GoI norms. 2. For issuing these books, students can apply as per the announced schedule by the Student Volunteers of Book Bank.