74-343 dumps 77-888 exams 98-361 A2010-505 exams A4040-226 test C_GRCAC_10 dumps C_HANAIMP131 exams C_TBW45_70 exam C_TBW55_73 braindump C_TFIN52_66 Certification exam C2010-570 braindump C2020-001 PDF C2020-702 C2020-703 C2040-406 C2040-407 C2040-840 C2050-241 C2070-588 C2180-400 C4060-156 C4090-451 CAT-060 CCA-410 exams CLO-001 test CSSGB dumps CV0-001 exams E20-335 exam HP0-Y46 braindump IBMSPSSMPRO Certification exam M2020-615 braindump M2070-640 PDF MB6-886 MB7-700 N10-005 SK0-003 exams ST0-237 test VCP5-DCV dumps 3101 exams 3107 exam 3300 braindump 400-101 Certification exam 70-410 braindump 050-SEPROAUTH-02 PDF 200-120 exams MB2-703 exams 070-462 exams 70-462 exams 70-461 exams 070-410 exams JN0-102 exams 70-411 exams C_TADM51_731 exams C4090-958 exams 70-483 exams EX300 exams 070-461 exams MB2-702 exams MB7-702 exams 220-802 exams 400-101 exams 70-410 test 050-SEPROAUTH-02 test 200-120 test MB2-703 dumps 070-462 dumps 70-462 dumps 70-461 dumps 070-410 dumps JN0-102 dumps 70-411 dumps C_TADM51_731 dumps C4090-958 dumps 70-483 exams EX300 exams 070-461 exams MB2-702 exams MB7-702 exams 400-101 exams 70-410 exams 050-SEPROAUTH-02 exams 200-120 exams MB2-703 exams 070-462 exams 400-101 exams 70-331 dumps 70-413 dumps 70-465 dumps 70-467 dumps 70-484 dumps 70-410 dumps 70-178 dumps 70-331 dumps 70-413 dumps 70-465 dumps 70-467 dumps 70-484 dumps 70-496 dumps 70-646 dumps 70-680 dumps 70-684 dumps 1Z0-899 dumps 250-310 dumps 350-018 dumps 400-051 dumps 70-178 dumps 70-331 dumps 70-413 dumps 70-465 dumps 70-467 dumps 70-484 dumps 70-485 dumps 74-338 dumps 74-344 dumps 810-420 dumps 98-367 dumps 70-410 dumps 050-SEPROAUTH-02 dumps 200-120 dumps MB2-703 dumps 070-462 dumps 70-462 dumps 70-461 dumps 070-410 dumps JN0-102 dumps 70-411 dumps 220-802 dumps C4090-958 dumps 70-483 dumps EX300 dumps 070-461 dumps MB2-702 dumps MB7-702 dumps 220-802 dumps 400-101 dumps 646-206 free exam 700-501 free exam 70-480 free exam C4040-108 free exam MB2-701 free exam 070-411 free exam 100-101 free exam 640-554 free exam 700-505 free exam 70-457 free exam 70-460 free exam C2150-197 free exam EX0-001 free exam 070-243 free exam 70-466 free exam EX300 free exam C4040-225 free exam 1Z0-061 free exam 70-347 free exam C4090-452 braindumps 70-411 braindumps 070-177 braindumps 070-412 braindumps 70-417 braindumps 70-463 braindumps 70-488 braindumps 70-462 braindumps C2090-303 braindumps C2090-614 braindumps 70-331 braindumps MB5-705 braindumps 070-247 braindumps 070-347 braindumps 070-463 braindumps 300-206 braindumps 70-243 braindumps 74-325 braindumps C2020-622 braindumps C2030-283 braindumps C2090-540 braindumps C2180-278 braindumps HP0-J73 braindumps ICBB braindumps 070-246 braindumps 070-341 braindumps 070-417 braindumps 070-457 braindumps 070-458 braindumps 1Z0-481 braindumps 1Z0-599 braindumps 300-207 braindumps 70-246 braindumps 70-414 braindumps A00-240 braindumps C_TAW12_731 braindumps C4030-670 braindumps C4040-224 braindumps C4090-450 braindumps C4120-783 braindumps EX200 braindumps C4090-450 test C4120-783 test EX200 test MB2-700 test MB3-700 test MB6-869 test OG0-093 test VCP-510 test VCP550 test 070-178 test 70-410 exams 400-101 exams 70-410 exams 050-SEPROAUTH-02 exams 200-120 exams MB2-703 exams 070-462 exams 70-462 exams 70-461 exams 070-410 exams
Library supports the teaching and research activities of the Institute by facilitating acquisition, organization and dissemination of knowledge resources, and also providing library & information services to IIT Jodhpur community. It is located on the ground floor of Academic Block I in the Academic Campus of IIT Jodhpur, in room nos. 1001, 1001 Extension, and 1011.
- Books: Library has a rich and growing collection of books on Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Life Sciences and Humanities & Social Sciences. These include the textbooks, general & reference materials and a book bank. They can be browsed and searched through the library catalogue. We are constantly in the process of enriching our collection further.
- Project Reports, Theses & Faculty Publications: Library also houses printed and electronic copies of the B.Tech. and M.Tech. Project Reports, Theses and Faculty Publications in its Institutional Digital Repository. These can be browsed and searched through the library catalogue.
- Journals, Databases & Periodicals: The library subscribes to a wide range of scholarly journals/databases from various reputed sources viz., American Chemical Society, American Institute of Physics, Elsevier’s Science Direct, ASME, IEEE, JStor, Nature etc. Details of these resources can be obtained from here. These resources can be accessed in the academic and residential campuses of the institute. The library also subscribes to some of the popular magazines and newspapers.
- Opening hours
- Monday to Friday – 9.00 am to midnight
- Saturday – 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Monday to Friday – 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Saturday – No transactions
- Holidays: Library remains closed on Institute’s Holidays.
All students, faculty members and staff of the institute can access the library.
- The Faculty & Staff Members, and Students of the Institute are required to enroll themselves as members of Library, upon joining the Institute, by filling in the Library Membership Form (along with a passport size photograph). This form is available:
- in the Counseling Kit, for new students;
- on Library Website, and
- at the Circulation Desk in Library.
- The library facilities and services can be availed for the purpose of academic, research and administrative work.
Use of library facilities and services implies acceptance of its rules and procedures.
Happy Librarian’s Day
(12 August 2016)
There are five stages of documentation service. While the first four stages relate specifically to the professional aspects of documentation and library service, the last stage unfolds the higher purpose of library services, which is ‘help towards self-realization’. This purpose will be to:
- Make an honest and fair attempt to stimulate intuition;
- Activate the unexpressed craving for mystic experience and self-realization; and
- Release the “Inner-man” so as to transcend the bondage of time and space, and to help the realization of the “One-ness of all things” in spite of the intellect differentiating all things to the point of atomization, and thereby help reaching towards a Stage of Bliss.
[From: Ranganathan, S.R. (1973) Documentation: Genesis and Development. Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., Delhi.]
To know more about Dr. S. R. Ranganathan, please click here
Latest @ IITJ Library
IIT Jodhpur Library provides World eBook Library (WEL) free access by National Digital Library through INFLIBNET.